Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Inspiring Scenery


This 100 word post is for Faith Friday Fiction prompt...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I gazed at the awesome calm scenery and reflected that it has so much meaning for me! I saw the huge rock in the forefront,the uneven rocks,the stream and the colourful trees.

Jesus Christ is the solid huge rock I lean on!
The uneven rocks remind me of the rocky path Jesus tread while carrying the cross for me !
The stream reminds me ,“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.' (Isaiah 43:2).
The trees tell me that a man who delights in the law of the Lord is "like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither."(Psalm 1:1)

When the Lord lives within you ,you will see God's manifestation all around you!
Pin It now!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
speedbloggertemplate.co.cc. Powered by Blogger.com